Graduate School Information Day
Date: October 17, 2018
Time: 11:00 am until 2:00 pm
Location: Tate Student Center, Grand Hall
Get an advanced degree!
Meet with representatives from highly respected graduate and professional programs from across the country and overseas, representing areas such as business, law, health and medicine, public policy and many others.
Questions to ask representatives:
1. What is the graduate program focus or emphasis?
2. What is the size of the program (class size)?
3. Are there opportunities for practical experience and available assistantships? (Financial aid?)
4. What help is provided in career services before and after graduation?
5. Do you have contact information of faculty members to ask more questions about the program?
6. Are there opportunities to build relationships with other students and extra-curricular activities such as conferences?
Recommended dress for this event: Business Casual
This event is sponsored by the UGA Career Center
*Unless otherwise noted, all University of Georgia Career Center events are for University of Georgia students and University of Georgia alumni only. Some employer information sessions are conducted by invitation only. Before attending an employer information session, please check the event details in Handshake to determine any attendance eligibility requirements.
The Career Center is committed to providing access for all people. If you have accessibility concerns, please contact us at (706) 542-3375 prior to the event to arrange reasonable accommodations.