Graduate School Information Day
Date: October 21, 2015
Time: 11:00 am until 2:00 pm
Location: Tate Student Center, Grand Hall
Get an advanced degree!
Meet with representatives from highly respected graduate and professional programs from across the country and overseas, representing areas such as business, law, health and medicine, public policy and many others.
Notable SEC graduate programs attending include Auburn MBA, LSU MBA, South Carolina, University of Kentucky, Vanderbilt, and Alabama Law.
UGA programs attending include Veterinary Medicine, UGA Law, Public Administration, Public Health, Health and Medical Journalism.
Other notable graduate programs will be Georgia Regents University, Georgia Tech, John Hopkins University, Pepperdine School of Public Policy, SMU, UC Irvine Law, Mercer, Kennesaw State, and Georgia State.
Questions to ask representatives:
1. What is the graduate program focus or emphasis?
2. What is the size of the program (class size)?
3. Are there opportunities for practical experience and available assistantships? (Financial aid?)
4. What help is provided in career services before and after graduation?
5. Do you have contact information of faculty members to ask more questions about the program?
6. Are there opportunities to build relationships with other students and extra-curricular activities such as conferences?
Promotion: The First 100 students attending will receive a free UGA Career Center Arch Ready t-shirt.
Recommended dress for this event: Business Casual
This event is sponsored by the UGA Career Center
*Unless otherwise noted, all University of Georgia Career Center events are for University of Georgia students and University of Georgia alumni only. Some employer information sessions are conducted by invitation only. Before attending an employer information session, please login to DAWGlink to determine any attendance eligibility requirements.
The Career Center is committed to providing access for all people. If you have accessibility concerns, please contact us at (706) 542-3375 prior to the event to arrange reasonable accommodations.