Professionalism (Arch Ready Spring 2019)
Date: March 28, 2019
Time: 4:00 pm until 5:00 pm
Location: Miller Learning Center, Room 171
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Recognize common professional etiquette challenges faced by new professionals
- Understand the purpose of communicating effectively with co-workers, supervisors, and others in a professional setting
- Understand what appropriate use of phone, email, etc. in a work setting
- Wear appropriate attire and the differences between business professional, business casual, casual, and inappropriate
- Recognize and identify generational differences within the workplace
Pre-registration is NOT required
Recommended dress for this event: Casual
For more information, please contact the UGA Career Center at 706-542-3375.
This event is sponsored by the University of Georgia Career Center
*Unless otherwise noted, all University of Georgia Career Center events are for University of Georgia students and University of Georgia alumni only. Some employer information sessions are conducted by invitation only. Before attending an employer information session, please check the event details in Handshake to determine any attendance eligibility requirements.
The Career Center is committed to providing access for all people. If you have accessibility concerns, please contact us at (706) 542-3375 prior to the event to arrange reasonable accommodations.