Directions & Parking
Clark Howell Hall is undergoing a much needed renovation. Starting January 30, the UGA Career Center will be relocating to University Printing (also referred to as Bulldog Print & Design).
Directions to the Career Center's Temporary Location:
From Atlanta via Highway 316:
- Once thru the intersection of 316 & Oconee Connector, merge into far right lane to access the “By-Pass” (Sign says Univ of Georgia, Hwy 29, Hwy 78, 10 Loop, Lexington, Hartwell)
- Once on the Loop go about 5 miles and take exit #7 College Station Road
- Stay in the center lane on the exit ramp and turn left onto College Station Rd.
- At the 2nd light, turn right on to River Road.
- Stay in the right lane as River Road veers to the right once past East Campus Village.
- Once you veer right, within a few yards, you will see on the left a sign “Hugh Hodgson School of Music – 250 River Road”
- Immediately past the school of music you will turn left to enter the area of the Career Center and the Performing Arts Center.
- Proceed straight ahead into the Performing Arts Center Parking Deck. (Parking outside the deck will result in your car being towed.)
The Career Center is on the lower floor of the building on the right labeled University Printing and is easily accessed from the parking deck.
If using GPS:
Although the address of our temporary building is 210 River Road, if you use a GPS, you may want to put your destination as the University of Georgia Performing Arts Center, 230 River Road, to locate the turn into the parking deck we share. (Google Maps has our building labeled as Bulldog Print + Design but the sign on the building is University Printing)