The Employer Breakfast meeting provides an opportunity for Career Center staff members and faculty to gain a better understanding of your organization's culture, structure, and recruiting needs. As a result, Career Center staff members and faculty can do a better job educating UGA students about your organization. Employers typically learn more about the types of students who may be a good fit for their organization and how to tailor their recruiting efforts to UGA. We encourage employers to take advantage of this opportunity at no cost!
Typical Meeting Agenda
- An overview of your organization’s culture, structure, and recruiting needs
- A detailed discussion of your ideal candidate profile(s)
- A review of your current college recruiting strategies
- Feedback and brainstorming to enhance your recruiting efforts at UGA
Format & Timing
- In-Person Option: Breakfast is on us! You will have 45 minutes to go through your presentation. Just bring a copy of your presentation and any marketing materials, business cards, etc. that you want to distribute during the meeting. The conference room is equipped with a projector and a screen. The Career Center is located at 825 S. Lumpkin St., Athens, GA, 30602.
- Virtual Option: You will have 45 minutes to share your screen and go through your presentation. If there are any marketing materials you would like to distribute, please email them to us in so we can share them with the team ahead of time. Plan to tune in around 7:50-7:55 AM and we can make sure the video, sound, and screen sharing functions are working properly.