Upcoming Career Fairs & Events
UGA VIRTUAL D&I Recruiting Quick Chats 2021
Date: November 10, 2021
Time: 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm
This is a VIRTUAL/ONLINE event.
Location: Virtual Venue (Online)
The Virtual Diversity and Inclusion Fall Recruiting Quick Chats Event will offer you an opportunity to connect with students representing the diverse talent at UGA. This is a new event at the UGA Career Center, but we anticipate 50-80 students in attendance.
During this event, your company or organization will have the opportunity to:
- Share a brief, 3-minute pitch about your company's commitment to diversity and inclusion, and share any open jobs or internships with students. Examples of company diversity commitment are: Employee Resource Groups, diverse representation in leadership, policies and practices that champion equity, and other DEI programming and initiatives.
- Connect with UGA's diverse student population “round-robin” style through a series of 10-minute group networking sessions via individual breakout rooms per company/organization, all set up using the Zoom platform. This networking time will be used to help develop students' understanding of navigating the job and internship search by highlighting their diverse experiences. You may have up to two representatives attend this event.
- Promote open positions to students using presentation slides via Zoom.
Registration is available to the first 20 employers that sign up. Please note that you'll receive an email notification once you've completed registration. You will be allowed to prepare and present up to 3 presentation slides during your pitch. Furthermore, you must submit your presentation slides via email to Bethany Mills (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5:00PM on Friday, October 29, 2021
Cost for this event:
- Corporate Rate: $125
- Government/Nonprofit Rate: $75
Diversity Partner Sponsorship $1,500 (3 available)
- Receive recognition in both print and digital publicity distributed to students including event flyer, social media campaign, and targeted student emails
- Engage students via Career Center's Instagram account (12,500 followers) with a video about your company and/or an Instagram Story Takeover during the week of the event.
This event is sponsored by the UGA Career Center
The Career Center is committed to providing access for all people. If you have accessibility concerns, please contact us at (706) 542-3375 prior to the event to arrange reasonable accommodations.
To learn more about the UGA Career Center's Virtual Career Fairs, click/tap the button below: