Upcoming Career Fairs & Events
UGA Virtual Mary Frances Early College of Education Career Fair
Date: March 18, 2021
Time: 11:30 am until 2:30 pm
Location: Virtual Venue (Online) - Handshake
Don't miss this excellent opportunity to engage and recruit teacher candidates from a top university and college of education program! This year's fair will be held online using Handshake's virtual career fair platform.
• Art Education
• Ag Education
• Communication Sciences and Disorders
• Early Childhood Education
• English Education
• Exercise and Sport Science
• Health and Physical Education
• Mathematics Education
• Music Education
• Middle Grades Education (Grades 4-8)
• School Counseling
• Science Education
• Social Studies Education
• Special Education
• Speech Language Pathology
• World Language Education
- This event is marketed to both certification seeking and non-certification seeking UGA students and alumni.
- In 2020, the Mary Frances Early College of Education graduated 380 total students with initial certification from a variety of degree programs.
- UGA virtual career fairs have experienced lower attendance than in-person events.
You will be able to schedule group and 1:1 student meetings for the fair. You can schedule up to five 30-minute group meetings with room for 50 students each. If you’d like to host larger group meetings during the fair, you’ll be able to enter an external video meeting link and host the meeting in the system of your choice.
To learn more about virtual fair scheduling options and how to use them, please view this Handshake tutorial
Questions? E-mail LeAnn Golob at email@example.com
This event is sponsored by the UGA Career Center
The Career Center is committed to providing access for all people. If you have accessibility concerns, please contact us at (706) 542-3375 prior to the event to arrange reasonable accommodations.