Career Consultant for the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, the College of Environment + Design, the Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, and the Odum School of Ecology
Brianna joined the Career Center staff in July 2018 as the Career Consultant for College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, College of Environment + Design, the Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, and the Odum School of Ecology. Originally from the Midwest, she holds a B.A. in Communication Studies from the University of Northern Iowa, and an M.S. in College Student Personnel from Western Illinois University, where she began her work as a graduate career advisor. Brianna is passionate about helping students discover their own passions, and is excited to work with students all across UGA’s campus.
Opportunities to Connect with Brianna
- Call (706) 542-3375 to make an appointment
- Students may also schedule an appointment with their Career Consultant through their Handshake account.
Drop by Brianna’s Satellite Hours at the following locations:
- Connor Hall - 1:30pm until 3:30pm on Thursdays
- Ecology Building - 10:30am until 12:30pm on August 22, September 26, October 24, and November 28
- Warnell Building #1 - 11:00am until 12:30pm on August 23, September 27, October 25, and November 29