Appointments and Drop-In Hours
Career Center Appointments
The Career Center offers in-person, phone, and virtual career counseling appointments. To schedule an appointment, please do so through your Handshake account or call 706-542-3375. To find out the name and contact information for your designated career consultant, review your appointment options in Handshake or visit our directory.
Career Center Drop - In Hours (M-F, 11 am - 2 pm)
Have a quick question? Stop by the Career Center from 11am until 2pm, Monday-Thursday during Fall and Spring semesters, to meet with a Career Center team member for 10-15 minutes. On Fridays, you may log into Handshake for virtual drop-ins from 11 am until 2 pm (no appointment necessary).
To participate in Virtual Drop-in appointments:
- You must enter the password that can be found on Handshake to join: https://bit.ly/ugadropins
- The Zoom link found in Handshake will only work between 11 am and 2 pm on Fridays 3.
- Upon logging in, students will enter a virtual waiting room and be assigned to a career center staff member to proceed with the appointment.
- Sharing your image via webcam is optional.
Drop-In hours begin each Fall and Spring semester when classes start (first day) and end the last day of classes. There are no Drop-In hours in the summer or on days when class is not in session.
Please note: Due to scheduling considerations, there will be NO DROP-IN HOURS on the following days:
- September 29
- September 30
- October 4
- October 5
- October 13
- October 14
- October 20
Helpful online resources include:
- Resume Templates
- UGA Career Guide
- UGA Mentor Program
- Finding Your Career Fit Guide
- Career Center Events
- Online Interviewing Practice
- UGA Find Alumni Tool
- How to Research an Employer
For ongoing updates and guidance on COVID-19, visit http://uga.edu/coronavirus