Faculty/Staff Guide to Career Services
Guide to Working with Employers: Handshake
We appreciate your partnership in encouraging both students and employers to utilize the Handshake platform.
Using Handshake, students can access job and internship opportunities including on-campus recruiting activities such as interviews, career fairs, and employer information sessions. Employers also use this platform to post jobs and internships, register for upcoming career fairs and explore candidate profiles.
Why share this with employers?
Encourage employers to utilize Handshake and connect with our talented Employer Relations Team to help them develop a tailored UGA recruitment plan. Whether they are just getting started by posting jobs or internships to Handshake or are ready to take their recruiting to the next level, we're here to help.
Why share this with students?
Encourage students to create their Handshake profile if they haven't already.
To log-in or to register:
- Visit https://career.uga.edu/
- Scroll down to Handshake portal
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Job or Internship Search
- Choose the Job Search Menu to begin your search
- Search with any criteria (or enter no criteria to view all jobs)
- Click on the Job ID/Title for details about each job posting and how to apply