An innovative way to build valuable work experience!
What is a “Micro-Internship?”
Micro-Internships are short-term, paid, project-based assignments that are similar to those given to new hires or interns. Participating in micro-internships helps you explore different career paths while building your portfolio, expanding your network, and developing your skills as you seek the right full-time role.
How does a Micro-Internship work?
Participating in a micro-internship is easy: Create a Parker Dewey account (less than 5 minutes!), browse the paid projects posted by a variety of companies, select a project and apply.
Benefits of Micro-Internships:There are many reasons to participate in a micro-internship:
- Signing up is fast and free! Visit the Parker Dewey website to get started
- Work on paid projects that only require a short time commitment (5 – 40 hours within a week to a month)
- Explore different career paths and work on interesting assignments
- Demonstrate your abilities to potential employers and apply what you’re learning in the classroom
- Build your professional portfolio and your network