What Can I Do With a Major In Finance?
UGA Specific Information for Finance
Finance is a broad term that describes two related activities – 1) the study of how money is managed, and 2) the actual process of acquiring needed funds. Because individuals, businesses, and government entities all need funding to operate, the field is often separated into three subcategories: personal finance, corporate finance, and public finance. All three categories are concerned with activities such as the pricing of assets, decisions on how firms should decide what projects to undertake and how to fund those projects, decisions on appropriate investment strategies by individuals and institutions, and how financial markets work both domestically and internationally. The UGA Finance Department curriculum provides students with an enhanced understanding of the interdependent disciplines of financial management, financial markets and institutions, and financial planning. This knowledge helps students sharpen their analytical skills, broaden their comprehension of today's markets, and develop a foundation for advanced scholarship and research.
Class of 2019 Career Outcomes for Finance*
** Includes Self-Employed
- AIESEC - international volunteer & internship opportunities
- Apollo Society - 1st & 2nd year students interested in investment & financial markets
- Atlas Business Society - 1st & 2nd year students of all majors
- Corsair Society - investment banking & finance
- Delta Sigma Pi - co-ed professional business fraternity
- Economics Department
- Economics Society
- Enactus - entrepreneurial & community service
- Finance Department
- Finance Society - learn about the various areas of finance from employer speakers
- Multicultural Business Student Association
- Student Financial Planning Association
- Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF) - 3rd & 4th year students interested in investments & financial markets
- Terry Student Consulting
- Women in Business
Additional UGA Career Center Recommendations/Considerations
POTENTIAL CAREER PATHS
- Insurance Underwriters - Review individual applications for insurance to evaluate degree of risk involved and determine acceptance of applications.
- Financial Planning - Advise clients on financial plans using knowledge of tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and real estate. Duties include assessing clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives.
- Financial Consulting - Enforce or ensure compliance with laws and regulations governing financial and securities institutions and financial and real estate transactions. May examine, verify, or authenticate records.
- Management Consulting - Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants.
- Investment Banking - Plan, direct, or coordinate investment strategy or operations for a large pool of liquid assets supplied by institutional investors or individual investors.
- Investment Underwriters - Manage communications or negotiations between corporate issuers of securities and clients regarding private equity investments. Underwrite the issuance of securities to provide capital for client growth. Negotiate and structure the terms of mergers or acquisitions.
- Financial Analyst - Conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
- Credit Anlayst - Analyze credit data and financial statements of individuals or firms to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepare reports with credit information for use in decision making.
- Actuary - Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits. May ascertain insurance rates required and cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
- Loan Officer - Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods. Includes mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, and loan underwriters.
- Graduate School
- And more!
Finance students have many career options from which to choose. Because of this, students should begin exploring careers early on during their time at UGA. Below is a list of common careers that finance majors often pursue as well as tips for success & exploration resources to help get you started.
- Read all the time (Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, NY Times, etc.)
- Build & practice your writing & verbal communication skills
- Improve your technical skills & knowledge through trainings on SkillSoft, Lynda.com, Career Insider (Vault), Business Insider, Wall Street Oasis, Leaders Global Network,etc.
- Become Lean Six Sigma certified, if relevant
- Begin exploring careers early. This is something that must be done outside of the classroom
- Create your resume during your first semester & update it every semester afterwards
- Internships are crucial for testing out various industries & also building relevant experience on your resume
- Consider earning a certificate to supplement your major studies
- Attend employer networking events through Terry College & the Career Center
- Explore study abroad options during your 1st or 2nd year
RESOURCES - INDUSTRY RESEARCH & INTERVIEW PREP
- Ace the Case - case interview prep
- ArgoPoint - case interview prep
- Bloomberg Institute
- The Deal
- Deal Breaker
- The Financial Times
- Management Consulted - consulting prep
- Market Watch
- McKinsey Quarterly
- Pinterest - the Career Center has many resources on Pinterest, especially for the consulting industry
- Seeking Alpha
- Training the Street
- Vault - type in your 810/811 number, then select "Career Insider" to access the following interview guides:
- Advice from Finance Professionals
- Case & Finance Interview Practice
- Consulting & Case Interviews
- Finance Interviews
- The Wall Street Journal
- Wall Street Oasis
- Wall Street Prep - investment banking training
COMPANY & SALARY RESEARCH
- Options, Futures, & Other Derivatives - John Hull
- Security Analysis & The Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham
- The Handbook of Fixed Income Securities - Frank Fabozzi
- Liar’s Poker - Michael Lewis
- Average is Over - Tyler Cowen
- The Fast Track: The Insider's Guide to Winning Jobs in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, & Securities Trading - Mariam Naficy
- Join LinkedIn groups that are relevant to your career interests. To search, select "groups" & type in your keywords.
- Review the groups that professionals in your field of interest have joined & consider joining those as well.
- Start by joining the University of Georgia Finance Society group, & then expand from there.
- To login, visit the LinkedIn main page.
Supplemental Career Research Dashboard
Additional Career Research Resources
- O*NET - The O*NET database includes information on skills, abilities, knowledges, work activities, and interests associated with over 900 occupations (Login using your 810/811)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - The OOH can help you find career information on duties, education and training, pay, and outlook for hundreds of occupations
- Career Insider: Vault Guides - Vault is one of the world’s leading sources of Career Intelligence. It can help make your efforts at researching employers, industries, and career subjects significantly easier and more efficient. Whether you are just exploring possible career paths or you are ready for your interview, Career Insider can help! (Login using your 810/811)
- Candid Career - Whether you are just beginning to explore career options, preparing for a job interview, or looking to change careers, CandidCareer.com can help by providing you with access to thousands of informational video interviews with real professionals through an easy to use website. We can all learn from the experiences of others and the Career Center makes this valuable resource available to UGA students so they may be informed and ready for what lies ahead. (Login using your 810/811)
- GoinGlobal - View jobs/internship in other countries and country career guides (Login using your 810/811)
- Glassdoor - Glassdoor is a free jobs and career community that offers the world an inside look at jobs and companies. What sets us apart is our "employee generated content" – anonymous salaries, company reviews, interview questions, and more – all posted by employees, job seekers, and sometimes the companies themselves. Now with nearly 3 million salaries and reviews, you have all the information you might need to make your next career decision.
- Portfolium - Your work and projects are undeniable proof of your skills – Portfolium will help you learn and allow you to display the top skills graduate schools and employers want. Portfolium is where you’ll upload your work, projects, presentations and more. The UGA Career Center has pre-loaded your profile to include the top skills graduate schools and employers seek in their candidates. Log-in to your profile to see how you can build your skills!
- Big Interview - Online practice interview platform. Practice basic interview questions or questions based on your industry interests or competencies! Also provides practice interview questions for graduate/professional schools. Just sign-up using your uga email address!
- Terry Connect - Terry's online mentorship platform. By creating an online profile during the active enrollment period (mid-late August) students will be matched with a mentor in their prospective industry for advice on job/internship searches, interview skills, and professional development. Students are also able to engage with alumni and each other on discussion boards and in special interest groups.
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT WEBSITES
- Handshake - login with your UGA myID & password to search for internships & jobs
- GoinGlobal - login with your UGA myID & password to access international jobs & internships
- Idealist - non-profit jobs
- USAJobs - federal jobs
MAJOR & CAREER-SPECIFIC EMPLOYMENT WEBSITES
Finance Students Interested in Understanding & Interpreting Financial Matters
- American Association of Finance & Accounting
- American Bankers Association
- American Finance Association
- Association of Financial Professionals
- Financial Management Association
- Financial Planning Association
- International Academy of Business & Financial Management
- Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association
Finance Students Interested in Quantitative Analysis
- American Mathematical Society
- American Statistical Association
- Institute for Operations Research & the Management Sciences
- Society for Industrial & Applied Mathematics
Finance Students Interested in Investment Banking
- CFA Institute
- Leaders Global Network
- Mergers & Inquisitions
- New York Society of Security Analysts
- Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association
Finance Students Interested in Insurance
Finance Students Interested in Consulting
The information below represents employers and position titles from the Class of 2019 Career Outcomes Survey. To view historical Career Outcomes for this major, click here and select "Historical Data" from the navigation menu.
|3Ci||Talent Specialist||49 Financial||Financial Advisory||Accenture||Client Financial Management Analyst, Consulting Analyst||Acuity Brands||Finance||Ad Victoriam Solutions||Analyst, Salesforce Analyst||Aerotek||Energy Recruiter||AIG||Underwriting Analyst||Aim Marketing Solution||Sponsorship Activation Trainee||Alight Solutions||Client Specialist, Senior IT Analyst||AllianceBernstein||Private Wealth Management Associate, Rotational Associate||Alliantgroup||Project Associate||Ally||Field Auditor||Altus Group||Real Estate Valuation Analyst||Alvarez & Marsal||Analyst||Amazon||Area Manager||Americold Logistics, LLC.||Financial Analyst||Angel Oak Capital Advisors, LLC||Junior Portfolio Analyst||Aon||Investment Analyst, Investment Consulting Performance Specialist||APAK||Business Consultant||Apollo Partners, LLC||Intern||Asana Partners||Analyst - Investments||AT&T||Financial Analyst||Atlanta Metal Repair Service||CoFounder||Ayco, a Goldman Sachs company||Financial Advisor||B&B LIMO, LLC||Assistant Accountant||Bank of America||Finance Management Analyst Program Intern, Financial Analyst, FMAP Analyst, Global Banking & Markets Wholesale Credit Analyst Program, Global Corporate & Investment Banking Credit Analyst Specialty Finance, Treasury Management Analyst, Wholesale Credit Analyst||Baranof Holdings||Financial Analyst||Basciani Foods Inc.||Managing Owner, Financial Controller||Battle and Assoc. Inc.||Operations Coordinator||BDO||Associate||Berkeley Capital Advisors LLC||Analyst Intern||Berkshire Hathaway||Claims Examiner||Bernard Health||Insurance Advisor||BINKLEY & Associates, Inc.||Investment Banking Analyst||Biotest Pharmaceuticals Corporation||Biomedical Technician||Blue Cross Blue Shield||Financial Controller||BofA Securities||Financial Solutions Advisor Development||Boston Red Sox||Financial Research Analyst||Bowstring Advisors||Investment Banking Analyst||Brentwood School||Mathematics Teacher||Brookwood Associates||Analyst||Brown Bag Marketing||Client Services Intern||Canvas Worldwide||Associate of National Investment||Capgemini||Business Analyst||CaseStack||Supply Chain Analyst||CBRE||Sales Associate||Centerview Partners||Investment Banking Analyst||Chubb||Not Specified||Cintas||Management Trainee||Ciox Health||Senior Reporting Analyst||Citigroup Inc.||Commercial Banking Full-Time Analyst, Financial Analyst, Investment Banking Analyst||Citizens Bank||Analyst, CBDP Analyst||Classic City Marinas||F&I Manager||Collaborative Solutions||Analyst||Cornerstone Management Inc.||Trust Administration and Compliance Associate||Cowen||Investment Banking Analyst||Cox Communications||Financial Analyst I||Cox Media Group||Imaging & On-Air Talent||Crawford & Co.||Accounting Analyst||Credigy||Analyst, Asset Management Analyst, Operations Strategy Analyst, Rotation Analyst||CrossCountry Consulting||Technology Solutions Consultant||Cushman & Wakefield||Analyst, Intern||CVS||Pharmacy Shift Supervisor||David Weekley Homes||Warranty Specialist||Deloitte||Analyst, Audit and Assurance Staff, Business Analyst, Business Technology Analyst, Consultant - Business Valuation, Cyber Risk Consultant, Engagement Controller Analyst, Engagement Financial Analyst, Management Consultant, Marketing Associate, Strategy & Operations Consulting Analyst, Technology Consulting, Technology Risk Consultant||Delta Air Lines||Financial Analyst||Dempsey Lord Smith, LLC||Financial Advisor||Deposco||Business Development Representative||Deutsche Bank||KYC Onboarding||DHG||Valuation Consultant||DHL||Operations Supervisor||Dixon Hughes Goodman||Data Analytics Healthcare Consultant, Valuation Consultant||Duff & Phelps||Analyst - Real Estate Advisory Group, Business Valuation Analyst, Valuation Services Analyst||E*TRADE FINANCIAL||Associate Financial Services Representative||Eastside Partners||Private Equity Analyst||Edge Capital Group||Investment Analyst||Edward Jones||Financial Advisor||Engineered Specialty Products||Business Analyst||Enterprise Rent-A-Car||Accounting Coordinator||Equifax||Financial Analyst, Global Operations Leadership Development Analyst||Ernst & Young||Advisory Staff, Business Advisory Consultant, Business Advisory Staff, Business Valuation & Modeling Staff, Consulting Staff, Financial Services IT Risk Advisory Staff, FSO Advisory Staff, FSO Business Consultant, Staff 1 Consultant, Staff Advisory Consultant, Tech Consultant, Technology Analyst Program Associate, Technology Consultant, Transaction Advisory Services Associate, Valuation and Business Modeling Staff||Etrade||Associate Financial Services Representative||EverMark LLC||Accounts Receivable||eVestment||Data Analyst||FBMM||Account Assistant||Fee Favor||Sales Manager||Fifth Third Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Financo||Investment Banking Analyst||FIS||Client Experience Analyst, Technology Consultant||Fiserv||Financial Analyst, Treasury Finance Intern||Fisher Investments||Account Executive, Client Service Associate||Florida Financial Advisors||Financial Consultant Trainee||Flow Optimizers LLC||Operations/Accounting||FormFree||Compliance and Revenue Specialist||Franklin Street||Transaction Manager||Frontier Capital||Research Analyst||Frost Bank||Associate Relationship Manager||FTI Consulting||Consultant, Corporate Finance/Restructuring Consultant||Garney Construction||Project Engineer||GEICO||Management Development Program, Claims||General Solutions Associates, LLC||Indirect Tax Analyst||Georgia Department of Banking and Finance||Financial Examiner||Georgia Power||Nuclear Accounting Analyst||Georgia Secretary of State||Compliance Examiner||Georgia-Pacific||Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, GP Pro Jumpstart Team Member, Pricing Analyst, Treasury Analyst||Great Southern Bank||Lending Trainee||Greystar||Leasing Professional||Hajoca Corporation||Management Training Associate||Havas Sports & Entertainment||Financial Analyst||HDH Advisors, LLC||Financial Analyst||Hearts and Science||Analyst Market Science||HedgeServ||Associate||HFF||Debt Analyst||Highland Trust Partners||Financial Advisors||Hillphoenix||Project Manager||Hodges-Mace||Financial Analyst||Homrich Berg||Associate||Honda||Customer Accounts Representative||Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin Financial Advisors Inc||Financial Analyst||HUB International||Benefit Analyst||IBM||Business Transformation Consultant||ICF||Financial Analyst||IHS Markit||Associate Software Engineer||Infor||Deal Desk Analyst||Innovative Artists Talent and Literacy Agency||Talent Agent Trainee||Insight Global||Data Manager, Invoicing Specialist, Recruiter, VMS Analyst, VMS Revenue Specialist||Insight Sourcing Group||Not Specified||Integro||Data Analyst||Intercontinental Exchange||Financial Analyst, Market Supervision Analyst, Trade Operations Analyst||Intuitive Surgical||Financial Analyst||Itineris||Functional Analyst||JCPenney||Financial Planning Analyst||Jefferies||Financial Analyst||JLL||Analyst, Office Brokerage Analyst||Jon Baker Financial Group||Client Services Associate||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||Analyst, Corporate Analyst, Corporate Client Banking Analyst, Financial Analyst, Investment Banking Analyst, Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries Analyst||JW Marriott||Guest Experience Associate||Keybank||Junior Analyst||Kimberly-Clark Professional||Business Analyst, Financial Analyst||King & Spalding||Billing Operations Analyst, Staff Accountant||Korn Ferry||Associate Recruiter||KPI Incorporated||Project Manager||KPMG||Associate, Deal Advisory & Strategy, Ignition Digital Labor Associate, IT Audit and Assurance Associate, Management Consulting - Customer Solutions, Operations & Compliance Risk Associate, Tax Associate||Landmark Properties||Accountant I, Development Analyst, Operations Assistant||LeasePlan||Lease Analyst||Lionbridge Capital Holdings||Property Manager||Lockheed Martin||Finance Analyst, Proposal Analyst||MarketSphere||Consultant||Marquee Insurance Group||Operations Specialist||Marsh||TRAC Associate||Marsh and McLennan Companies||Client Coordinator||MassMutual||Financial Representative Intern||MAXEX, LLC||Capital Markets Business Development Analyst||McCraney Property Company||Investment Analyst||Medical Properties Trust||Analyst||Meltwater||Sales Consultant||Mercer||Government Health Consulting Analyst, Investment Analyst||Merrill Edge||Financial Solution Adviser||Merrill Lynch||Financial Service Representative, Private Wealth Associate||MetLife||Analyst||MK Gottschalk LLC||Appraiser||Moelis & Company||Analyst, Investment Banking Analyst||Monumental Sports & Entertainment||Operations Team Member||NCR||Global Pricing Analyst||Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP||Corporate Analyst||Nest Egg Communications||Contractor||New Capital Partners||Analyst||Nielsen||Analyst||Norfolk Southern Corporation||Accounting Revenue Analyst||Northside Youth Organization||Head Baseball Coach||Nthrive||Financial Analyst||Oracle||Business Development Consultant, Not Specified||Origami Risk||System Analyst||OTR Capital||Not Specified||Outerstuff||Supply Chain Analyst||Pegasus Industries||Private Equity Analyst||PepsiCo||Customer Management Senior Associate||Perfect Game USA||Scout Recap Writer||Performance Trust Capital Partners||Investment Banking Analyst||Piper Jaffray||Investment Banking Analyst||PlainsCapital Bank||Credit Analyst||PNC||Corporate and Institutional Banking Analyst, Corporate Banking Analyst, Financial Analyst||Polay , Clark||Account Analyst||Pritchard & Jerden||Account Analyst||Private School||English Teacher||Proliant||General Ledger Specialist||Protiviti||Consultant, Consultant I||Prudential Financial||Financial Professional, Investment Analyst||Pulley & Associates||Territory Manager||PwC||Advisory Associate, Associate, Associate Consultant, Associate Management Consultant, Deals Associate, Forensic Consulting Associate, Management Consulting Associate, Transaction Services FDD Intern||Quadrant Real Estate Advisors||Asset Management Analyst||Raymond James||Branch Intern||Red Jacket Holdings||Private Equity Analyst Intern||Regions Bank||Analyst Leveraged Finance, Investment Banking Analyst||Revenue Account Analyst||Norfolk Southern Corporation||Rheem Manufacturing||Junior Treasury Analyst||Rooftop2 Productions Inc.||Brand Ambassador||RSM US LLP||Associate Technology Consultant, Technology Management Consultant||Ryan LLC||Tax Technology Consultant||Savannah College of Art and Design||Financial Analyst||Select Trees Enterprises||Partner||Selig Enterprises, Inc.||Financial Associate||Shiplify||Operations Consultant||Siemens||Commercial Project Manager Leadership Development Program, Financial Analyst, Financial Leadership Development Program||Sigma Phi Epsilon Georgia Delta||Vice President of Finance||Smith Drug Company||Pricing Analyst||SNF Holding Company||Administrative Trainee||Southeast Capital Companies||Real Estate Analyst||Southeastern Advisory Services||Investment Analyst||Southern Company||Accounting/Finance Intern, Budgeting and Reporting Analyst, Financial Analyst||St. Joseph's/Candler Health System||Finance Intern||Staples||Furniture Sales Consultant||Starwood Property Trust||Financial Analyst||Strategic Retirement Solutions||Financial Representative||Stryker||Regional Associate Sales Representative||SUEZ||Fincancial Analyst||SunTrust Bank||Banking Analyst, Business Transformation Analyst, Consumer Development Analyst, Consumer Development Program Analyst, Consumer Operations Analyst, Corporate Functions Development Analyst, Credit Risk Metrics Specialist, Portfolio Management Analyst, Private Wealth Management Associate, Wholesale Development Program Analyst||SunTrust Robinson Humphrey||Corporate Investment Banking Analyst, Investment Banking Analyst, Investment Banking Summer Analyst, Portfolio Management Analyst||Susquehanna International Group||Buy Side Equity Research Analyst||Swanson Group||Sales Consultant||Symantec||Marketing Specialist||Synovus||Accelerated Banker, Community Banking Accelerated Banker, Intern||Target||Inventory Analyst||Teach For America||Teach For America Corps Member||Techtronic Industries||Marketing Specialist||Tenaris||Financial Analyst||Tennessee Bank & Trust||Commercial Loan Processor||Texas Capital Bank||Credit Analyst||Textron||Accounting Analyst, Finance Leadership Development Program, Leadership Development Program - Financial Analyst||The American Insurance Group||Account Executive||The Burke Group, LLC||Investment Banking Analyst||The Hackett Group||Associate Consultant||The Home Depot||Financial Analyst, Merchandise Planner, Merchandising Finance Analyst, Project Analyst||The Piedmont Group||Associate and Operations Director||ThreeBridge Solutions||Business Analyst||TM Capital Corp.||Investment Banking Analyst||Transwestern Commercial Services||Associate||TRANZACT||Search Analyst||Triad Advisors||Financial Analyst||Triage Consulting Group||Analyst, Associate Consultant||Trinity Accounting Group||Administrative Assistant||Trinity Real Estate Finance, Inc.||Associate||Trinont Real Estate Advisors||Financial Analyst||True Wealth Management LLC||Planning Associate||Tucker Capital Group||Acquisition Manager||Turner Broadcasting System||Credit Analyst, Financial Analyst, SQL Developer||Turnstone Group LLC||Financial Analyst||U.S. Air Force||Pilot||U.S. Department of Defense||Not Specified||U.S. Military||Not Specified||UAH Property Management LP||Asset Management Analyst||UBS||Client Services Account Manager, Wealth Strategy Associate||Uniqlo||Manager Candidate||University of Georgia Wesley Foundation||1st Year Intern, Intern||UPS||Financial Analyst, Procurement Process Specialist||USHealth Advisors||Insurance Agent||Vanguard||Client Relationship Associate, Client Service Specialist, ELDP Candidate, Flagship Client Specialist||Verity Mortgage||Loan Officer||Volkswagen Group of America||Intern||Waffle House||Floor Manager||Walker & Dunlop||Underwriting Analyst||WarnerMedia||Finance Intern||WealthOp||Quantitative Developer||Wells Fargo||Analyst, Business Banking Financial Analyst, Digital Financial Relationship Advisor, Financial Analyst, Investment Banking Analyst, Personal Banker||WestRock||Financial Analyst, FLP Financial Analyst||Wheels Up||Flight Desk Coordinator||Wiatr & Associates, LLC.||Assistant Account Manager||William Blair||Investment Banking Analyst||Wilson Hull & Neal||Associate||Wolfe Research, LLC||Research Assistant||Yancey Brothers||Supply Administrator||Yancey Rents CAT Rental||Manager in Training|
GRADUATE/PROFESSIONAL SCHOOLS ATTENDED BY UGA Finance - Bachelor's Degree MAJORS FOR THE CLASS OF 2019**
|Anderson University||Business Administration, MBA||Boston College||Law, JD||Clemson University||Master of Construction Science and Management, MCSM||Duke University||Quantitative Management (Business Analytics), MQM||Georgia Institute of Technology||Computational Data Analytics, MS; Quantitative and Computational Finance, MS||Georgia State University||Business Administration, MBA; Law, JD||Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis||Law, JD||Johns Hopkins University||Engineering, MS||Mercer University||Law, JD||New York University||Law, JD||Not Specified||Not Specified, Not Specified||Pace University, White Plains||Law, JD||South Carolina School of Law||Law, JD||United States Air Force Pilot Training School||Air Force Pilot, Certificate||University of Georgia||Accounting, MAcc; Business Analytics, MSBA; Forest Resources, MFR; Law, JD; Marketing Research, MMR||University of Notre Dame||Law, JD||University of Virginia||Global Commerce, MS; Law, JD|