What Can I Do With a Major In Finance?
UGA Specific Information for Finance
Finance is a broad term that describes two related activities – 1) the study of how money is managed, and 2) the actual process of acquiring needed funds. Because individuals, businesses, and government entities all need funding to operate, the field is often separated into three subcategories: personal finance, corporate finance, and public finance. All three categories are concerned with activities such as the pricing of assets, decisions on how firms should decide what projects to undertake and how to fund those projects, decisions on appropriate investment strategies by individuals and institutions, and how financial markets work both domestically and internationally. The UGA Finance Department curriculum provides students with an enhanced understanding of the interdependent disciplines of financial management, financial markets and institutions, and financial planning. This knowledge helps students sharpen their analytical skills, broaden their comprehension of today's markets, and develop a foundation for advanced scholarship and research.
Class of 2021 Career Outcomes for Finance*
** Includes Self-Employed
Finance Student Organizations
- Apollo Society* - open to 2nd year students interested in investment & financial markets
- Kennedy Program* - open to 1st year students interested in finance & accounting
- Corsair Society* - open to 3rd & 4th year students though entry is highly competitive, develops and connects members with alumni in areas of investment banking and consulting
- Finance Society - open to all students, learn about the various areas of finance from employer speakers
- Society of Entrepreneurs - connects students to resources of the Entrepreneurship Program and the Athens entrepreneurial community
- Student Financial Planning Association - open to all students, focuses on connecting students with employers and faculty & building a community of young professionals with an interest in financial planning
- Student Managed Investment Fund (SMIF)* - open to 3rd & 4th year Finance majors, consists of a 3 credit hour (1.5 credits per semester) course where students have the opportunity to manage a long-only value fund investing in U.S. equities. Students are responsible for managing more than $2.1M of capital from alumni and the University of Georgia Foundation
- Women in Finance - open to all students, prepares students from all majors for careers in finance through numerous networking events, socials, and interactive workshops
* Application required
Other Terry Student Organizations
- Atlas Business Society* - open to 1st & 2nd year students, focused on developing business skills & professional etiquette
- Magellan Program* - open to 1st year students, semester-long program focused on developing business skills & professional etiquette
- Alpha Kappa Psi - co-ed professional business fraternity
- Delta Sigma Pi - co-ed professional business fraternity
- Economics Society - open to all students, learn about the various areas of Economics from employer speakers and campus partners
- Multicultural Business Student Association - open to all students, caters to and develops the professional needs of business students from diverse backgrounds
* Appication required
Additional UGA Career Center Recommendations/Considerations
POTENTIAL CAREER PATHS
- Actuary - Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits. May ascertain insurance rates required and cash reserves necessary to ensure payment of future benefits.
- Credit Anlayst - Analyze credit data and financial statements of individuals or firms to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepare reports with credit information for use in decision making.
- Financial Analyst - Conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
- Financial Consulting - Enforce or ensure compliance with laws and regulations governing financial and securities institutions and financial and real estate transactions. May examine, verify, or authenticate records.
- Financial Planning - Advise clients on financial plans using knowledge of tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, pension plans, and real estate. Duties include assessing clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives.
- Investment Banking - Plan, direct, or coordinate investment strategy or operations for a large pool of liquid assets supplied by institutional investors or individual investors.
- Investment Underwriters - Manage communications or negotiations between corporate issuers of securities and clients regarding private equity investments. Underwrite the issuance of securities to provide capital for client growth. Negotiate and structure the terms of mergers or acquisitions.
- Loan Officer - Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans. Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods. Includes mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, and loan underwriters.
- Management Consulting - Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively. Includes program analysts and management consultants.
- Graduate School programs including the Master of Accountancy (MAcc), Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA), Master of Arts in Economics (MA Econ), and the Master of Business Administration (MBA) - note: most MBA programs require at least 2 years of work experience prior to admittance
- And more!
Finance students have many career options from which to choose. Because of this, students should begin exploring careers early on during their time at UGA. Below is a list of exploration resources to help get you started.
- Consume financial news on a daily basis to build your market and industry fluency (don't wait to take FINA 3000 to begin talking the talk)
- Attend employer networking events through Terry College & the Career Center starting your first semester on campus. Build your industry awareness and self-confidence by engaging employers early
- Know your Recruiting Timeline:
- Investment Banking - begins in the Spring semester a full year prior to a Summer internship (i.e. Spring 2022 for Summer 2023 opportunities) and runs into mid-Summer
- Commercial Banking, Corporate Finance, & Consulting - begins in late July and runs into late September for the next year's Summer opportunities
- Improve your technical skills & knowledge through trainings on LinkedIn Learning
- Become Lean Six Sigma and/or Bloomberg Terminal certified, if relevant
- Begin exploring careers early. This is something that must be done outside of the classroom
- Create your resume during your first semester & update it every semester afterwards
- Internships are crucial for testing out various industries & also building relevant experience on your resume
- Consider earning a certificate to supplement your major studies
- Explore study abroad options during your 1st or 2nd year
RESOURCES - INDUSTRY RESEARCH & INTERVIEW PREP
- General Finance News
- Note: Released in 1982, the Bloomberg Terminal has become synonymous with the financial services sector. A computer software system provided by the financial data vendor Bloomberg L.P., it enables financial services professionals to access Bloomberg professional Service through which users can monitor and analyze real-time financial market data and place trades on the electronic trading platform. They are quite pricey, costing $20k per year per terminal to operate. Terry College has 12 Bloomberg Terminals in its Benn Capital Markets Lab and students can receive a Bloomberg certification (helpful in competing for investment banking and analyst internships, especially based in the Northeast). Bloomberg Terminals are particularly notable for their dark-background interface and unique custom keyboards with bright yellow and green keys
- The Deal - subscription-based Financial News service that covers corporate transactions, dealmakers and their advisers to help readers identify opportunities and build their business.
- Financial Times - daily newspaper printed in broadsheet and published digitally that focuses on business and economic current affairs. Based in London, England and famous for its broadsheet's light pink hue.
- New York Times' DealBook - financial news service reporting on mergers, acquisitions, venture capital and hedge funds produced by The New York Times
- McKinsey Quarterly - First published in 1964, it's a business magazine aimed toward senior executives with a focus on management and organizational theory. Authored primarily by McKinsey & Co consultants and former consultants
- Mergers & Inquisitions - backed by Breaking Into WallStreet, the world's first and largest blog dedicated to careers in the finance industry with a free weekly newsletter featuring interviews
- MorningBrew - free daily newsletter that captures financial news in bite-sized, easily digestible snippets. Also produce podcasts and videos.
- Deal Breaker - publishes financial news, commentary, and analysis about banks, hedge funds, private equity, MBAs, and lifestyle
- The Wall Street Journal MoneyBeat - provides financial information, business news, analysis, and stock market data
- Stock Market Coverage
- Market Watch - provides financial information, business news, analysis, and stock market data. A subsidiary of Dow Jones & Company, along with The Wall Street Journal and Barron's
- Seeking Alpha - crowd-sourced content service for financial markets started back in 2004, focused on stocks, asset classes, exchange-traded funds, and investment strategies
- Bloomberg Markets
- WSJ Markets
- Finance Training Courses
- Breaking Into Wall Street ($$) - prep courses for students and professionals seeking Investment and Private Equity jobs
- Training the Street ($$) - prep courses for investment banking and the financial industry
- Wall Street Oasis ($$) - collection of various financial skills and modeling courses
- Wall Street Prep ($$) - prep courses for investment banking
Note: the above courses can be costly and are sometimes included as a part of Terry major coursework or student organization membership. They are listed here for the sake of transparency as individuals may choose to purchase them individually.
CONSULTING & CASE INTERVIEW PREP
- Ace the Case ($$) - case interview questions and solutions for practice interview prep
- ArgoPoint - case interview tips
- "Case In Point: Complete Case Interview Preparation" by Marc Cosentino ($$) - demystifies the case interview process used for recruiting in consulting, private equity, strategic planning, marketing, logistic, operations, and human capital. This book takes you inside a typical interview by exploring the various types of case questions
- Management Consulted - YouTube page featuring a library of case interview examples from McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Deloitte, and more, covering all types of case studies: profitability, market study, market sizing, and M&A
BOOKS & PODCASTS
- Options, Futures, & Other Derivatives - John Hull
- Security Analysis & The Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham
- The Handbook of Fixed Income Securities - Frank Fabozzi
- Liar’s Poker - Michael Lewis
- Average is Over - Tyler Cowen
- The Fast Track: The Insider's Guide to Winning Jobs in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, & Securities Trading - Mariam Naficy
Supplemental Career Research Dashboard
Additional Career Research Resources
- O*NET - The O*NET database includes information on skills, abilities, knowledges, work activities, and interests associated with over 900 occupations (Login using your 810/811)
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - The OOH can help you find career information on duties, education and training, pay, and outlook for hundreds of occupations
- Candid Career - Watch recorded informational interviews of professionals in specific careers. Filter videos by career title, college major, industry, and more. (Login using your 810/811)
- Firsthand - Explore a library of guides, articles, and other resources to help you explore careers, plan your job search, and learn about different work environments. Create a free account with your UGA email
- GoinGlobal - View jobs/internship in other countries and country career guides (Login using your 810/811)
- Glassdoor - Glassdoor is a free jobs and career community that offers the world an inside look at jobs and companies. What sets us apart is our "employee generated content" – anonymous salaries, company reviews, interview questions, and more – all posted by employees, job seekers, and sometimes the companies themselves. Now with nearly 3 million salaries and reviews, you have all the information you might need to make your next career decision.
- Big Interview - Online practice interview platform. Practice basic interview questions or questions based on your industry interests or competencies! Also provides practice interview questions for graduate/professional schools. Just sign-up using your uga email address!
- Terry Connect - TerryConnect is an online platform where Terry students can connect one-on-one with Terry alumni — and each other — for networking, coaching and professional opportunities. Through TerryConnect, students enjoy access to Terry’s influential alumni base, as well as flash mentoring sessions with peers, discussion boards, special interest groups and more.
GENERAL EMPLOYMENT WEBSITES
- Handshake - login with your UGA myID & password to search for internships & jobs
- GoinGlobal - login with your UGA myID & password to access international jobs & internships
- Idealist - non-profit jobs
- USAJobs - federal jobs
MAJOR & CAREER-SPECIFIC EMPLOYMENT WEBSITES
- Actuary Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- Career Bank
- Chronicle - jobs in higher education
- eFinancial Careers
- Financial Job Bank
- Insurance Jobs
- Insurance Workforce
COMPANY & SALARY RESEARCH
Interested in Understanding & Interpreting Financial Matters
- American Association of Finance & Accounting
- American Bankers Association
- American Finance Association
- Association of Financial Professionals
- Financial Management Association
- Financial Planning Association
- International Academy of Business & Financial Management
- Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association
Interested in Quantitative Analysis
- American Mathematical Society
- American Statistical Association
- Institute for Operations Research & the Management Sciences
- Society for Industrial & Applied Mathematics
Interested in Investment Banking
- CFA Institute
- Leaders Global Network
- Mergers & Inquisitions
- New York Society of Security Analysts
- Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association
Interested in Insurance
Interested in Consulting
Employers/Position Title Reported by Class of 2021 Finance majors
The information below represents employers and position titles from the Class of 2021 Career Outcomes Survey. To view historical Career Outcomes for this major, click here and select "Historical Data" from the navigation menu.
|49 Financial||Financial Professional||49 Financial||Financial Professional||49 Financial||Financial Professional||Accenture||Client Financial Management Analyst||Accenture||Client Management Financial Analyst||Accenture||CDTS Analyst||Ad Victoriam Solutions||Consultant||AdvicePeriod||Associate||Agilysys||Financial Analyst||AIG||Underwriting Analyst||AIG||Financial Lines Underwriting Analyst||Alder Financial Group||Intern||Alight Solutions||Client Specialist||Allied Financial||Credit Analyst||Ally||Credit Associate||AMB Advisors||Investment Banking Analyst||American Credit Acceptance||Analyst||AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation||Junior Mortgage Underwriter||Amwins||Technical Assistant||Amwins||Financial Analyst||Angel Oak Homes Loans LLC||Loan Officer Assistant||Aprio, LLP||Transaction Advisory Services Associate||Aprio, LLP||PERC Associate||Aptean||Acquisition Integration Analyst||Arrive Logistics||Sales Representative||Arrive Logistics||Carrier Sales Representative||Bain & Company||Associate Consultant||Bank of America||Wealth Management Analyst||Bank of America||Institutional Commodity Sales Analyst||Bank of America||Finance Management Analyst||Bank of America||Investment Banking Analyst||Bank of America||Global Transaction Services Analyst||Bank of New York Mellon||Portfolio Analyst||BankSouth||Credit Analyst||Bell Helicopter||Associate Financial Analyst||Bell Helicopter||Associate Financial Analyst||Big Time Products||Cost Accountant||BlackRock||Analyst||Boston Consulting Group||Associate||Bull Realty||Business Development Associate||Cadence Bank, N.A.||Collateral Analyst||Carrier||FLP Tax Associate||Carrier HVAC||FP&A Analyst||Carrier HVAC||FP&A Analyst||Carrier HVAC||FP&A Analyst||Carrier HVAC||FP&A Analyst||Carter's Inc.||Transformation and Productivity Analyst||Caterpillar Financial Services||Sales Support Representative||CBP Environmental||Project Engineer||Change Healthcare||Finance Advanced Development Program Associate||Change Healthcare||Accelerated Development Program Associate||Charles Schwab||Client Relationship Specialist||Cherry Bekaert LLP||Sales Tax Coordinator||Chick-fil-A||Finance Manager||ChildPlus||Software Engineering Intern||Chubb Insurance||Chubb Associate Underwriter||CIBC Capital Markets||Analyst||Cigna||Early Career Full-Time Associate||Citi||Investment Banking Analyst||Citi||Investment Banking Analyst||Citi||Investment Banking Analyst||Citi||Investment Banking Analyst||Citi||Investment Banking Analyst||Citi||Investment Banking Analyst||Citi||Investment Banking Analyst||Citi||Investment Banking Analyst||Citi||Investment Banking Analyst||Citi||Investment Banking Analyst||Citizens Bank||Commercial Banking Development Program Associate||Citizens M&A Advisory||Investment Banking Analyst||City of Roswell||Police Officer||Clarion Partners||Financial Analyst||Clearwave Corporation||Finance and Sales Ops Intern||Cloudmed||Consultant||CMSPI||Payments Analyst||Comcast||University Relations Coordinator||Consumer Financial Protection Bureau||Director's Financial Analyst||Cox Communications||Financial Analyst||CPC Consolidated Planning Corporation||Trading and Research Associate||Credigy||Rotational Analyst||Credit Suisse||Investment Banking Analyst||Cresa Atlanta||Financial Analyst||Crossway Realty, LLC||Property Manager/Realtor||Crown Castle||Financial Analyst||Cushman & Wakefield||Analyst||Cushman & Wakefield||Financial Analyst||DA Davidson||Investment Banking Analyst||Dell Technologies||Financial Development Program||Deloitte||Investment Banking Analyst||Deloitte||Engagement Financial Advisory Analyst||Deloitte||Engagement Financial Advisory Analyst||Deloitte||Engagement Financial Analyst||Deloitte||Engagement Financial Advisor||Deloitte||Business Valuation Analyst||Deloitte||Engagement Financial Advisory Analyst||Deloitte||Analyst||Deloitte||Business Valuation Analyst||Delta Air Lines||Financial Analyst||Delta Air Lines||Associate Supply Chain Analyst||Delta Air Lines||Financial Risk Management Associate Analyst||DMC Atlanta||Account Manager||Dodge & Cox||Equity Research Associate||Dominium||Development Analyst||Duff & Phelps||Valuation Analyst||Duff & Phelps||Analyst||Duff & Phelps||Analyst||Duff & Phelps||Valuation Advisory Services Analyst||E*TRADE||Associate Financial Representative||Elap Services||Business Trainee||Emmett/Furla/Oasis Films||Intern||EOS Real Estate Management Group, LLC||Financial Analyst||EOS Real Estate Management Group, LLC||Financial Analyst||EOS Real Estate Management Group, LLC||Financial Analyst||Equifax||Financial Analyst- Corporate Consolidation||Equifax||Finance Rotational Development Program||Equitable||Financial Advisor||Ernst Concrete||Financial Analyst||ETRADE Financial||Financial Services Representative||ETRADE Financial||Financial Services Representative||ETRADE Financial||Financial Services Representative||EVO Payments, Inc.||Financial Analyst||EY||Business Analyst||EY||Business Consultant in Financial Services||EY||Strategy and Transactions Associate||EY||Strategy and Transactions Associate||EY||Strategy and Transactions Associate||EY||Consultant Development Program Intern||EY||Regulatory Compliance Associate Analyst||EY||Financial Services Consultant||EY||Strategy and Transactions Associate||EY||Financial Consultant||EY||Business Valuation Analyst||EY||Strategy and Transactions Associate||Financial Technology Partners||Investment Banking Analyst||First Citizens Bank||Financial Service Representative II||Fisher Investments||Portfolio Evaluation Associate||Fisher Investments||Client Service Associate||Florida Financial Advisors||Junior Financial Consultant||Focus Brands LLC||Treasury Analyst||Forge Consulting||Case Manager||Freddie Mac||Real Estate Analyst||FTI Consulting||Associate Consultant||FTI Consulting||Corporate Finance and Restructuring Consultant||FTI Consulting||Power and Renewables Consultant||FTI Consulting||Consultant||General Motors||Software Developer||Goldman Sachs||Investment Banking Analyst||Goldman Sachs||Wealth Management Professional||Good2Grow||Trade Finance Analyst||Grant Thornton LLP||Project Assistant||Graphic Packaging International, LLC||Credit Analyst I||Homrich Berg||Associate||Houlihan Lokey||Financial Analyst||Houlihan Lokey||Financial Analyst||Houlihan Lokey||Financial Analyst||Houlihan Lokey||Financial Analyst||Hull Property Group||Asst Project Manager||Hyundai||Financial Analyst||Incompass Financial Partners||Associate Financial Advisor||Infinity Capital Advisors, LLC||Research Analyst||Insight Global||VMS Revene Specialist||Insight Global||Technical Recruiter||Insight Sourcing Group||Consulting Analyst||Itineris||Functional Analyst||J.P. Morgan Chase and Co.||Investment Banking Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions||JLL||Capital Markets Analyst||JLL||Assistant Analyst||JMS Advisory Group||Consultant||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||Investment Banking Analyst||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||Relationship Banking||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||Client Associate||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||CADP Analyst||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||Commercial Banking Analyst||KeyBank||Real Estate Capital Analyst||Keyston Bros.||Marketing Coordinator||King & Prince Seafood||Associate Category Manager||King & Spalding||LPA||Koch Industries||Tax Analyst||KPMG||Ignition Tax - Data & Analytics Associate||KPMG||Advisory Associate||KPMG||Advisory Associate||KPMG||Audit Associate||KPMG||Advisory Associate||Kroll||Portfolio Valuation Analyst||LGI Homes||Acquisition Analyst||Lincoln Financial Group||Senior Claims Examiner||LLUMA LIVE||Live Design Lead||Lockton Companies||Account Analyst||London Stock Exchange Group||Index Analyst||LPL Financial||Associate Financial Analyst||LPX Group||Recruiter||LumberJaxe||Business Development Manager||Manning & Napier||Equity Research Associate||Marsh||TRAC Associate||Marsh||TRAC Associate||Marsh||TRAC Associate||Marsh||TRAC Associate||Marsh||TRAC Associate||Maudlin & Jenkins CPAs & Advisors||Accountant||Meadows & Ohly||Advisory Analyst||Meadows & Ohly||Advisory Analyst||Mecklenburg County||Teacher||Mercer||Consulting Analyst||Microcredit Organization Furuz||Business Intern||Military||Marine Officer||Milliman HealthIO||Actuarial Analyst||Mirakl||Business Development Representative||Mohawk Industries||Financial Analyst||MSG Promotions, Inc.||U.S. Open Championship Intern||National Land Coporation||Land Acquisitions||NCR Corporation||Financial Analyst||NCR Corporation||Service Designer||Networx||Inbound Sales Rep.||Newell Brands||Assistant Brand Manager||NH Bakery LLC||General Manager||Norfolk Southern Corp.||Account Analyst||NTT Data||Business Consultant||NTT Data||Business Consultant||NTT Data||Business Consultant||OptionsSwing Inc.||Technical Analyst||Oracle||Business Development Consultant||OTR Capital||Accounting Coordinator||Paces Ferry Wealth Advisors||Analyst||Palladium Registered Investment Advisors||Research Analyst||Peachtree Planning of Georgia||Accounting Specialist||Performance Trust Capital Partners||Investment Banking Analyst||Philadelphia Insurance Companies||Marketing Associate||PrimeRevenue||Associate, Financial Solutions & Partnerships||Protiviti||Consultant||Protiviti||Foundations Consultant||PS Business Management||Junior Associate||PwC||Associate||PwC||Associate||PwC||Tax Associate||Racetrac Petroleum||Financial Analyst||Raymond James||Investment Banking Analyst||Real Property Research Group, Inc.||Research Associate||Regions Bank||Healthcare Real Estate Analyst||Regions Bank||Real Estate Banking Analyst||Rheem Manufacturing||Financial Analyst||Rise Property Group||Intern||RSM US LLP||Technology Consultant||RSM US LLP||Transactions Advisory Services Associate||RWDC Industries||Administrative Assistant||Ryan LLC||Property Tax Consultant||Ryan LLC||Property Tax Consultant||Ryan LLC||Property Tax Consultant||Ryan LLC||Property Tax Consultant||Savannah College of Art and Design||Treasury Analyst||Scura Partners||Investment Banking Analyst||Service Electric Company||Assistant Project Manager||Shearman & Sterling LLP||Analyst||Shelter Home Mortgage, LLC||Junior Processor||Sherwin-Williams||Manager in Training||Siemens||FLDP Financial Analyst||Signature Wealth Management Group||Associate Financial Advisor||SignatureFD||Planning Associate||SitusAMC||Underwriting||Smith Douglas Homes||Financial Analyst||SnapNurse||Recruiter||Southern Company||Financial Analyst||Southwire Company||Treasury Analyst||Sterling Seacrest Pritchard||Client Service Assistant||Stifel Financial Corporation||Equity Research Associate||Stifel Financial Corporation||Investment Banking Analyst||Stifel Financial Corporation||Investment Banking Analyst||Strategyn||Analyst||Summit Industrial||Project Engineer||Synovus||Financial Planning Analyst||Synovus||Accelerated Banker Associate||Tech Square Ventures||Investment Intern||Texas Capital Bank||Bank Analyst||Textron Aviation||Finance Business Partner||Textron Specialized Vehicles||Financial Analyst||The Carlyle Group||Fund Management Analyst||The Home Depot||Project Analyst||The Home Depot||Project Analyst||The Home Depot||Project Analyst||The Home Depot||Merchandise Planner||The Home Depot||Project Analyst||The Walt Disney Company||National Ad Sales Intern||The White Oak Group||Private Equity Analyst||Transwestern||Healthcare Analyst||Travelers Insurance||Underwriting Professional Development Program||Trimont Real Estate Advisors||Analyst||Trimont Real Estate Advisors||Financial Analyst: Credit and Asset Management||Trinity Presbyterian Church||Fellow||Truist Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Portfolio Management Analyst||Truist Securities||Commercial Real Estate Analyst||Truist Securities||Analyst||Truist Securities||Capital Markets Operations Specialist||Truist Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Commercial Real Estate Analyst||Truist Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Commercial Real Estate Analyst||Truist Securities||Commercial Real Estate Analyst||Truist Securities||LDP Credit Analyst||Truist Securities||Corporate and Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Investment Banking Analyst||Truist Securities||Leadership Development Program Analyst||U.S. Securities and Exchange Comission||Program Analyst||UBS||Wealth Planning Associate||UBS||Investment Banking Analyst||Unifi||Jr. Finance Analyst||United States Army||Finance Officer||United States Marine Corps||2nd Lieutenant||Up on the Roof||Server||USI||Commercial Lines Associate||Vanguard||Client Relationship Associate||Vanguard||Brokerage Investment Professional||Vision Hospitality Group, Inc.||Not Specified||Voya||Credit Analyst||Voya Investment Management||Emerging Markets Analyst||Walton||Project Management||Wells Fargo||Investment Banking Analyst||Wells Fargo||Investment Banking Analyst||Wells Fargo||Commercial Real Estate Analyst||Wells Fargo||Financial Analyst||Wells Fargo||Investment Banking Analyst||Western Alliance Bank||Credit Analyst||Westrock||Financial Leadership Program Analyst||WestRock||Financial Analyst||Westrock||Financial Analyst||Westrock||Financial Leadership Program Analyst||Westrock||Financial Leadership Program Analyst||Westrock||Financial Leadership Program Analyst||Westrock||Financial Leadership Program Analyst||Wiatr & Associates, LLC||Assistant Account Manager||Wiatr & Associates, LLC||Assistant Account Manager||William Blair||Investment Banking Analyst||William Morris Endeavor||Talent Assistant||Windham Brannon||Intern||Windham Brannon||Intern||Windham Brannon||Intern||Windham Brannon||Intern||Windham Brannon||Intern||Wixter||Finance Intern|
Graduate/Professional Schools attended by Class of 2021 Finance majors
The information below represents graduate/professional schools and programs reported through the Class of 2020 Career Outcomes Survey. To view historical Career Outcomes for this major, click here and select "Historical Data" from the navigation menu.
|Clemson University||Corporate MBA, MBA||Dental College of Georgia||Dental Medicine, DMD||Dental College of Georgia||Dental Medicine, DMD||Emory University||Law, JD||Emory University||Law, JD||George Washington University||Law, JD||Georgetown University||Finance, MS||Georgia Military College-Stone Mountain||Not Specified||Georgia State University||Law, JD||Georgia State University||Law, JD||Kennesaw State University||Not Specified||London Business School||Financial Analysis, MSc||Mercer University||Business Administration, MBA with Specialization in Finance||Reichman University||Homeland Security and Counter Terrorism, MA||University of Georgia||Business Analytics, MSBA||University of Georgia||Law, JD||University of Georgia||Accountancy, MAcc||University of Georgia||Business Analytics, MSBA||University of Georgia||Kinesiology, MS||University of Georgia||Accountancy, MAcc||University of Georgia||Accountancy, MAcc||University of Georgia||Accountancy, MAcc||University of Georgia||Law, JD||University of Georgia||Accountancy, MAcc||University of Georgia||Accountancy, MAcc||University of Georgia||Accountancy, MAcc||University of Georgia||Financial Planning, MS||University of Georgia||Accountancy, MAcc||University of Georgia||Law, JD||University of Georgia||Law, JD||University of Georgia||Law, JD||University of Louisiana||Medicine, MD||University of Maryland||Business and Management, Not Specified||University of Michigan||Law, JD||University of South Carolina||Law, JD||University of Texas||Law, JD||University of Virigina||Law, JD||Washington University||Quantitative Finance, MS|