UGA Online Networking with Employers: Connect with Aldi, Cintas, and Synergis!
Date: March 7, 2018
Time: 6:00 pm until 7:00 pm
Location: Virtual Venue (Online)
Click here to sign up: https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/uga/e/a0pA8
We are bringing employers to YOU. Join us from your home, office, or local coffee shop!
We know it’s hard to find the time to attend networking events and career fairs in-person, so we are bringing employers to you! You’ll have the opportunity to virtually connect with recruiters from various companies to learn more about their company’s vision and values, their ideal candidates, and current and future open positions.
Check out the employers participating in this event:
- Synergis: Click here to learn more about the company.
- Cintas: Click here to learn more about the company.
- Aldi: Click here to learn more about the company.
Alumni and employers will have 10 minute chats to learn more about one and other and answer questions. In addition, companies will record 20 minute introductory webinars that alumni can view prior to the event. Register now to your next meaningful career connection – all online!
What you need to attend:
- Resume in PDF form (included in registration)
- Update your resume using these alumni samples.
- Updated LinkedIn profile (included in registration)
- Watch this webinar on creating a rockstar LinkedIn profile.
- Questions to ask employers!
Potential questions to ask:
- How did you get into your position at ____ company?
- What makes a candidate stand out in the application process?
- Tell me about your company's culture and its commitment to diversity.
- Can I ask for your advice on ____?
- What is the top skill needed in order to thrive in _____ job?
- What is the best way to stay connected to you, or how should I follow up?
We hope that you are able to connect with employers to find your next opportunity! Happy Networking!
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to Bethany Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended dress for this event: Casual
For more information, please reach out to Bethany Mills at email@example.com.
This event is sponsored by the University of Georgia Career Center and Alumni Association
*Unless otherwise noted, all University of Georgia Career Center events are for University of Georgia students and University of Georgia alumni only. Some employer information sessions are conducted by invitation only. Before attending an employer information session, please check the event details in Handshake to determine any attendance eligibility requirements.
The Career Center is committed to providing access for all people. If you have accessibility concerns, please contact us at (706) 542-3375 prior to the event to arrange reasonable accommodations.