Behance is an online platform to showcase & discover creative work. The creative world updates their work in one place to broadcast it widely and efficiently. Companies explore the work and access talent on a global scale.
• Individuals can sign up using LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, or an email address to highlight their work for FREE!
• Ability to search for jobs in the creative field and employers can post positions for creative candidates.
• Can sell your work through Behance.
• Can “+JOIN” online galleries and/or schools to publish work (example: ADWEEK, AIGA, Behance Student Show, the creators project, SCAD Portfolios).
• To find examples of UGA student and alumni work: Click on the DISCOVER tab. Next, click on “Advanced filters”→ View work by: “School” → type in “University of Georgia”.
• This site allows for a good amount of creativity, but may be difficult for some users that are less tech savvy.
Prosite, an affiliate of Behance, is a website builder that allows users to design and fully customize personal portfolios. With this builder, you can make unlimited customizations without touching a line of code. Behance projects sync with ProSite to update work in one place. It allows the user to enjoy all the benefits of Behance’s exposure and to have a customized personal website.
- Users can build the site for free and pay $11/month to publish the site.
- Creates a personal URL, which does not contain any Behance branding or ads.
- Has flexibility in the design and how projects are managed using a dropdown box menu.
- Users can use Google Analytics to track stats to make the most of site traffic.
- Easy to integrate social media sharing, including blog platforms.
- Prosite is generally used for those in creative fields to allow users to showcase creative skills through projects.
- For advanced users: Customize your ProSite even more using HTML and CSS coding.
More Suggested Sites: