Weebly gives everyone the freedom to start a site, blog or online store that works across computers, phones and tablets. Offering a range of pricing options including a free plan and premium plans starting at $4/month, Weebly has everything to plan, build, publish and grow a site that meets your goals.
- Easy to create and edit your page.
- Clients include Wall Street Journal, BBC, Time, & Newsweek.
- Several free templates you can use or modify.
- Built in analytics and your site will be optimized to show up more quickly in Google or Bing searches.
- Ability to manage your site using an iPhone or Android app.
- It has an e-commerce option if you are interested in selling your products/services.
- Showcase your written skills by blogging or linking to professional social media sites.
- Former UGA student, Christine Byun: http://cbyun.weebly.com
- UGA student, Megan P. Arnold: http://www.meganparnold.com
- You can also see featured websites and blogs by visiting http://featured.weebly.com
- To get a domain name, you will have to pay.
- Some may view Weebly as “too simple” and the templates may limit creativity.
More Suggested Sites: